Wednesday, 17 June 2015

6th June - 11th June ("That" time has set in)

Ah well, it's been ten days since I last typed here.

Perhaps I should do a split. 5 days per post!

I need to remind myself to keep moving man. All this extra energy.

AND BE CAREFUL WITH THE MEDICINE WTF.

 6th June (SAT)
Went off to Goodman Arts centre for rehearsal! Went to Cafe Melba before practice started.




Crayfish Linguine (Meh $27). Truffle fries GOOOOOD! ($13) It's a lot! And the taste is pretty good too!
 Went off at night to FIVE at Changi City Point to meet the Easters after that. Had drinks to celebrate TK's birthday yay! Headed off to Spize at Simpang after!

 7th June (SUN)
I honestly don't remember what happened this
day. Ack. This wasn't supposed to happen!

 8th June (MON) 
Morning went to teach tennis to Daryl. Went to Just Acia (Right). Went home then to Old Airport Road for dinner. Curry chicken cutlet, $3.50! Cheep guud
 9th June (TUE)
Went to see Kevin and talked to him about the usual stuff. Reminded myself to not mind about the small things.

Things like being annoyed at little things, there's always a better way to react/handle. I'm getting better! Just don't think of over-reacting! Thinking of over-reacting will only make me feel like over-reacting! Before that, was at Admiralty doing the tuition centre lego. Good kids.

Rewarded myself at night with this! --->
Bought a Xin Wang card, worth it!
10th June (WED)Morning Admiralty again, then sent Derrick off to China in the afternoon!

ASTONS. His last Western for awhile. Hahaha. The fried chicken always gets me there...

11th June (THU)Morning at Admiralty, had 手工拉面for lunch at the food court. Then had a froyo at the KFC!

Later went to rabbits for a drink and chilled. Always enjoyed the scenery!




No comments:

Post a Comment